On 13th & 14th of May 2019, Vestnik Kipra organizes in Cyprus, one of the biggest Business and Investment Congresses.
This Congress includes a wide range of conferences, speeches, international seminars, exhibitions and bilateral workshops accompanied by high-profile guests, both in the political and business spheres.
The program is highly interesting and rich, including a total of 10 different events designed to cover the full range of entrepreneurship and investment.
Overall, the flow of the Congress is composed, among other things, of:
- An investment conference attended by 100-150 participants.
- An investment exhibition of 20-25 exhibitors, with the attendance of more than 600 professionals in the area.
- Evening event (which will be attended by 300 VIP guests), host of which will be the Minister of Energy, Commerce and Industry Mr. Georgios Lakkotripis.
- Bilateral workshops between Cyprus-India, Cyprus-Russia, Cyprus-Middle East and Cyprus-Asia.
- International Seminars and Thematic Workshops will provide information on all current developments.
More specifically, in the Conference is expected to take part, among others:
- 3 ministers of entrepreneurship and investment.
- 6 ambassadors.
- 18-20 high-ranking diplomats.
- 25-30 leaders of business associations.
- 35-40 company owners and an equal number of CEOs, Shareholders and Private Professional Investors.
This local Congress is expected to spark the interest of the investing world, since a large turnout by knowledgeable entrepreneurs and politicians will attract, network and create new and strong links between domestic and global entrepreneurship and investment.
Eurokerdos is a proud media sponsor of this event.
Σχετικά με τον Συγγραφέα