Apply online, pay online, receive e-Visa online
The Indian High Commission in Nicosia announced today, that India has extended electronic visas to Cypriot passport holders wishing to visit the Asian country.
“In view of excellent, traditionally historic relations between India and Cyprus and the desire of both countries to promote tourism, people to people contacts and explore further opportunities, the Government of India has decided with immediate effect to extend e-Visas to Cypriot passport holders for travel to India for tourism purposes,” according to an official statement from the Indian High Commission in Cyprus.
Eligibility for e-Visa
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
Advisory: Services of e-Visa involves completely online application for which no facilitation is required by any intermediary / agents etc. It is advised not to believe or fall in trap of any such unscrupulous elements who claim speedy/express grant of e-Visa and charge money for it.
Do not share your personal information with any unauthorized website as it may lead to your personal data piracy. Only visit Government of India website with address indianvisaonline.gov.in for any kind of service or clarification. For any clarification or doubt, you may write on email: [email protected].
For more info click here https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html